Classified Ads Posting Policy
- All advertisements you post must conform to our policies and guidelines outlined here. Posting of advertisements for free is merely a privilege. We may, at any time and at our sole discretion, without need of prior notice, remove or disallow this privilege. We also reserve the right to impose the applicable fees prior to allowing any advertisement to be displayed in our site.
- If, in our opinion, your advertisements do not conform or have a tendency to violate our rules or any of our guidelines, you authorize CONSTRUCTIONPMT.COM or any of our Administrators to take any corrective action with respect to your advertisement. In particular, we may delete, suspend, or return your advertisement to make it compliant.
- No double entries or duplicate ads. You are allowed only one (1) advertisement for the same product or service. You are allowed to post an advertisement similar to your previous ad, only if it is already been deleted or expired. Deleted or expired advertisements may be reposted.
- Category. Advertisements must be posted in the correct category or group. If your advertisement falls under more than one category, you must select the best category or group to post your advertisement.
- Active. Any advertisement that is no longer valid (e.g. sold-out items, jobs filled-in) should be deactivated.
- Misleading/False Information. Misleading or false information in advertisements such as incorrect or inaccurate pricing or terms and conditions are strictly prohibited.