Duties and Responsibilities of an Autocad Operator include the following:
• Work closely with the engineering manager, project manager, and field engineers to make sure that the design is precise. Also to ensure and that contract responsibilities are met.
• Design and draft CAD (computer-aided design) drawings.
• Check tolerances, dimensions, and fabrication feasibility of designs and work with engineers to resolve problems.
• Document designs and provide associated drawings that meet project specifications.
• Provide detailed design drawings to support construction and infrastructure projects.
• Adjust current drawings and recommend changes based on their understanding and knowledge of the project.
• Meet all project specifications and formatting within company principles.
• Accountable for the maintenance of the CAD drawing library.
• Aid in increasing and maintaining quality assurance processes.
• Prepare presentation materials using AutoCAD graphic software.
• Review and interpret client specifications.
Resources for Autocad Operators