Methodology for installation of Door Jambs
1. Door Jamb Location layouts should be marked accurately by qualified personnel from control point based on approve drawings. Always check individual measurement against overall site dimension.
1. Provide enough 3” Common nails in the perimeter of wooden jambs to ensure anchorage on Masonry wall.
2. Align the Center of Header to the given center line of Door layout.
3. Plumbed both sides of jambs, true to given line.
4. Temporarily fixed jambs with enough braces and support.
5. Jamb Header and sides Steel reinforcement must be installed in accordance with structural specification.
6. Mortar fixed the sides and header of Door jambs.
7. Allow concrete mortar to dry at least 3 day before stripping of braces.