Job Ads Posting Policy
1. All JOB advertisements you post must conform to our policies and guidelines outlined here. Posting of JOB advertisements for free is merely a privilege. We may, at any time and at our sole discretion, without need of prior notice, remove or disallow this privilege. We also reserve the right to impose the applicable fees prior to allowing any advertisement to be displayed in our site.
2. If, in our opinion, your JOB advertisements do not conform or have a tendency to violate our rules or any of our guidelines, you authorize CONSTRUCTIONPMT.COM or any of our Administrators to take any corrective action with respect to your advertisement. In particular, we may delete, suspend, or return your advertisement to make it compliant.
3. No double entries or duplicate ads. You are allowed to post an JOB advertisement similar to your previous ad, only if it is already been deleted or expired. Deleted or expired JOB advertisements may be reposted.
4. Category. JOB Advertisements must be posted in the correct category or group. If your advertisement falls under more than one category, you must select the best category or group to post your advertisement.
5. Active. Any JOB advertisement that is no longer valid (e.g. sold-out items, jobs filled-in) should be deactivated.
6. Misleading/False Information. Misleading or false information in advertisements are strictly prohibited.