What does and QC/QC Manager do?
The quality control manager position develops, implements and manages quality control systems designed to ensure continuous production of advanced composite materials and applications (consistent with established standards, customer specifications and production goals). The position supervises a team of quality control inspectors.
- Review project’s construction & procurement plans.
- Representing the Employer in stakeholder meeting and workshop.
- Review/approve vendors and subcontractors lists
- Report sites activates to the Employer.
- Review / Approve progress invoices from subcontractors and vendors
- Capability and capacity to manage site’s team and with knowledge of enhancing and improving documentation.
- Managing coordination workshops in-site with all disciplines.
- Coordinating with other disciplines.
- Review and apply Safety procedures
- Review and apply QC procedures
- Review and apply inspection procedures
- Snagging the site while handing-over the project.